Fields are open for play!
Club InfoArchive | Club Info
SurDel Girls Soccer has updated its Code of Conduct for the club. Please familiarize yourself with the document as all players, parents and coaches will be asked to sign a copy at the beginning of each season – fall and spring. More information will be presented to coaches on coaches night in September.
Purpose(s) of the Society is (are):
- to promote, develop and govern the game of soccer among female youth players located in the City of Surrey and the Municipality of Delta;
- to organize amateur soccer clubs, teams and tournaments;
- to encourage the instruction, practice, enjoyment and advancement of soccer within a competitive framework;
- to encourage sportsmanship and good citizenship;
- to teach respect for the laws of the game, the officials of the game, other plays and the laws of Canada
SurDel Girls Soccer Club organizes amateur soccer clubs, teams and tournaments for female youth in the City of Surrey and muncipality of Delta.
SurDel Girls Soccer Club encourages the instruction, practice, enjoyment and advancement of soccer within a competitive framework, encourages sportsmanship, good citizenship and teaches respect for the laws of the game, the officials of the game, other players and the laws of Canada.
To REGISTER click on the RED Button on the left and find your program!
Register early to avoid being wait listed. New for 2016 so please register early to avoid dissapointment! We ensure there a number of Coaches to player ratio for enjoyment to the young players! Sessions held at Dennis Elsom Turf in North Delta!
Attached is information regarding our Winter 2016 U5 and younger program. We will start on Tuesday January 12th and be completed on Tuesday March 8th. This is a 9 week program for our younger players to get a introduction to the game of Soccer in a FUN structured environment with good Coaching.
Have a look at some of the old SurDel web sites on the Wayback Machine.
- SurDel Girls Soccer was formed in September 1974
- Our first year comprised of three teams
- Our first Webmanager was Marinus Waterberg
- Our original web site was in operation between 1999 and October 2005
- Andrew Tuline assumed Webmanager role starting May 2005
- The first re-design was in operation between November 2005 and June 2006
- Our first Drupal site was in operation between June 2006 and February 2008
- Our second Drupal site began operation on February 22, 2008
- Our first WordPress site should begin operation in early 2016