Read on to check out the crazy hair day photos. . .
PlayersArchive | Players
SurDel Girls Soccer has updated its Code of Conduct for the club. Please familiarize yourself with the document as all players, parents and coaches will be asked to sign a copy at the beginning of each season – fall and spring. More information will be presented to coaches on coaches night in September.
To assist youth in the community in attaining post secondary education, the Directors may award annually up to three (3) three hundred dollar ($300.00) bursaries, two to be known as a “Don Lightbody Bursary”, and one to be known as an “Evan Noble Bursary”.
To be eligible for the bursary, a person must:
- have been a member of the Sur-Del Girls Soccer Club for at least twelve (12) consecutive months;
- have graduated from high school;
- be registered and accepted at an institution of higher learning
- claim the bursary within five (5) years of the award.
- The awarding of the bursaries shall be at the discretion of the Directors.
Bursary applications are due on May 31st. Please mail or hand deliver to Surdel Girls Soccer c/o 7572 Muston Place, Delta, BC V4C 7J8
Download: Bursary Application Form
Look forward to a new start and bunch of FUN with the Winter U5 Soccer Program! Please register today to avoid dissappointment of a potential waitlist.
We will start up again on Tuesday January 12th so please register for the 2016 Sessions which will run for 9 weeks.